PROVISIONAL SCHEDULE AND LOCATIONS *
Race-related activities have multiple locations:
- Triathlete registration: Infinitri Village, next to transition area.
- Expo: promenade of the north beach of Peñíscola, at Avenida del Mar, 32.
- Infinitri Kids: next to Tourist Info, north beach of Peñíscola, at Avenida del Mar, 32.
- Transition area: South Beach public parking.
- Finish line, recovery zone & awards ceremony: Santa María square.
- Start: North Beach of Peñíscola.
- Briefing: virtually on the social networks of the event.
- Post-race showers: will be set up in the Peñíscola sports center, Carrer Marjal, s/n.
10:00: Expo opening. Exhibition of products from different companies related to the world of sport.
18:00-20:00: Athlete registration. In the Infinitri Village, next to transition area.
10:00: Expo opening.
10:00: registration Infinitri Kids. They are delivered next to the Tourist Info on the North Beach.
10:30: Infinitri Kids
12:00-14:00: Athlete registration. In the Infinitri Village, next to the transition area.
12:30: Press conference Pro Triathletes. Infinitri Village.
16:00-20:00: Athlete registration. In the Infinitri Village, next to the transition area.
16:00-20:00: MANDATORY bike check-in at transition area (South Beach car park). At the same time time chips could be picked and/or checked. Athlete registration and bike check-in will not be issued on Sunday.
7:00: Time chip rental opening, outside the transition area. (We remind you that if you own a chip, you must indicate its number on the registration form).
7:00: TRANSITION AREA opening.
7:50: TRANSITION AREA closing IMPORTANT: THE START IS ON THE NORTH BEACH OF PEÑÍSCOLA.
7:50: Call to the FIRST starts, and successively to the following starts.
8:00: MALE ELITE START.
8:10: FEMALE ELITE START.
10:00–10:10: T1 cut-off.
10:00: Expo opening.
13:20: First triathlete arrives T2.
16:10: First triathlete at finish line. Llegada 1er clasificado/a a meta. Opening of the Infinitri Village, the food, drink, recovery, etc. area.
18:00: Awards ceremony for 1st / 2nd / 3rd male & female. Next to the finish line.
18:10: T2 Cut-off.
18:30–00:30: Bike check-out. After 12:30 a.m., the bicycles that remain in the transition area will not be controlled by the organization and it is not responsible for what may happen to them.
22:00: Awards ceremony for category winners. Next to the finish line.
00:00: Finish line cut-off.
* Schedule of race week in tentative and subject to change. Please check back regularly for updates.
** If you are unable or choose not to collect your trophy during the official ceremony, you may contact us to arrange delivery. All shipping costs will be borne by the athlete, so please try to pick up your trophy at the indicated time.