PROVISIONAL SCHEDULE AND LOCATIONS *
Race-related activities have multiple locations:
- Triathlete registration: Infinitri Village, tent next to the esplanade of the port.
- Expo: promenade of the north beach of Peñíscola, at Avenida del Mar, 32.
- Infinitri Kids / Infinitri Woman: next to Tourist Info, north beach of Peñíscola, at Avenida del Mar, 32.
- Transition area: South Beach public parking.
- Finish line: Santa María square.
- Recovery zone & awards ceremony: in the Infinitri Village, tent next to the esplanade of the port.
- Start: North Beach of Peñíscola.
- Briefing: virtually on the social networks of the event.
- Post-race showers: will be set up in the Peñíscola sports center, Carrer Marjal, s/n. (from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm)
10:00: Expo opening. Exhibition of products from different companies related to the world of sport.
17:30-20:00: Athlete registration. In the Infinitri Village, tent next to the esplanade of the port.
10:00: Expo opening.
10:00: registration Infinitri Kids and Infinitri Woman. They are delivered next to the Tourist Info on the North Beach.
10:30: Infinitri Kids
11:00: Infinitri Woman
12:00-14:00: Athlete registration. In the Infinitri Village, tent next to the esplanade of the port.
12:30: Press conference Pro Triathletes. Infinitri Village.
16:00-20:00: Athlete registration. In the Infinitri Village, tent next to the esplanade of the port.
16:00-20:00: MANDATORY bike check-in at transition area (South Beach car park). At the same time time chips could be rented and/or checked. Athlete registration and bike check-in will not be issued on Sunday.
6:30: Time chip rental opening, outside the transition area. (We remind you that if you own a chip, you must indicate its number on the registration form).
6:30: TRANSITION AREA opening.
7:20: TRANSITION AREA closing IMPORTANT: THE START IS ON THE NORTH BEACH OF PEÑÍSCOLA.
7:20: Call to the FIRST starts, and successively to the following starts.
7:30: MALE ELITE START.
7:31: FEMALE ELITE START.
7:32: ROLLING START
8:30–8:45: T1 cut-off.
10:00: Expo opening.
10:20: First triathlete arrives T2.
12:15: T2 Cut-off.
12:30–15:00: Bike check-out. After 3:00 p.m., the bicycles that remain in the transition area will not be controlled by the organization and it is not responsible for what may happen to them.
11:35: First triathlete at finish line. Llegada 1er clasificado/a a meta. Opening of the Infinitri Village, the food, drink, recovery, etc. area.
14:45: Finish line cut-off.
15:00: Awards ceremony INFINITRI 113 TRIATHLON **
* Schedule of race week in tentative and subject to change. Please check back regularly for updates.
** If you are unable or choose not to collect your trophy during the official ceremony, you may contact us to arrange delivery. All shipping costs will be borne by the athlete, so please try to pick up your trophy at the indicated time.